One Stroke Master
Product & tools option
Full certificated option
30 stunning designs
Earn more money
Amaze your clients
This course teaches the wonderful nail art techniques of Japan. Clever and subtle use of your brush will result in you creating a superb range of artworks including intricate flowers, insects, birds and iconic Japanese imagery that can be used in your own designs.
You can choose just to watch the tuition and take the theory course on-line, or get the tools and products that Kirsty uses, so you can copy the designs and learn the techniques. You can gain a certificate for passing the on-line tests, as well as one for your practical work by choosing the assessment and certification option. Your tutor is the most talented of nail artists Kirsty Meakin and the course includes everything you need to learn at this level. There are 30 designs and when you have completed this course you should be looking to display your work in a gallery - it will be that good!
This course will appeal to everyone. The 'curious and beginners' can watch the lessons, take the tests and get a feel for how our courses work. You will receive a certificate if 85% of your answers are correct. The 'experienced and skilled' nail tech may well learn a lot from watching the lessons, and will be able to adapt any new techniques to their own designs, using products and tools they already posses. The Professional may well want to produce exacting artwork for assessment and certification.
Included in this Master Tech Course are three modules:
- One Stroke Flowers
- One Stroke Tropical Wings
- One Stroke Japanese Inspired
• If you take the assessment and certification option, you send your finished nails to us for assessment on the progress cards.
• On achieving the required pass mark we will issue you with your Nail Technician Certificate*.
Please contact us for more options on this course: For example if you already have a Nail Trainer hand, or wish to upgrade from the tuition only to have your work assessed and certified. Call us on 01 440 820 999.
*The Qualification/Certification that you receive is issued by the Essential Nails Institute and is nationally recognised within the nail industry. What this means is that you will be able to gain your professional indemnity insurance with our certificate. This insurance will cover you to work from home, mobile or in a salon.
Course Contents (tools and products options)
• The Nail Trainer® practice hand* • Progress Card - One Stroke Flowers • Progress Card - One Stroke Tropical Wings • Progress Card - One Stroke Japanese Inspired • Techniques Progress Card - One Stroke Flowers • Techniques Progress Card - One Stroke Tropical Wings • Techniques Progress Card - One Stroke Japanese Inspired • Assessment Advice and reassessment if you fail (assessment and certification option only) • Unlimited telephone support (all options) • Airbrush Nail Pack x 40 • Dream Polish - Sand Garden 11ml • Dream Polish - Electric Blue 11ml • Dream Polish - Tangerine Dream 11ml • Dream Polish - Raspberry Smoothie 11ml • Dream Polish - Silk Kimono 11ml • Dream Polish - Cheeky Cherry 11ml x2 • Dream Polish - White Lace 11ml x3 • Dream Polish - Midnight Blue 11ml • Brilliance Top Coat x3 • Primary Base Coat x3 • Rhinestones - Red Round x3 • Rhinestones - Silver Round x3 • Paint - Warm Red 10ml x3 • Paint - Buttercup Yellow 10ml x3 • Paint - Dark Pink 10ml x3 • Paint - Warm Blue 10ml x3 • Paint - White 10ml x3 • Paint - Black 10ml x3 • Paint - Moonbeam Silver 10ml x3 • Paint - Glistening Gold 10ml x3 • + White Buffer Block • + Nail Art Palette • + Super Fine Detail Brush • + Flat Shader Brush • + Angle Shader Brush • + Dotting Tool
Passing the course (assessment and certification option only), entitles you to automatic membership of 'Aspire', our club for qualified Nail Technicians. Aspire members enjoy 20% discount on Professional Nail Products, access to business help and special offers.
See essentialnails.com/aspire for more information.
Products may vary from those shown in the list or image.
On-line at the checkout
Single Payment Save!
You can save 10% by purchasing in a single payment with your debit or credit card. Enter promo code SUCCESS10 at the checkout.
EasyPay 4 monthly payments 0% APR*
Choose the EasyPay option at the checkout. Your purchase price is split into 4 equal payments. A deposit of 25% is taken straight away** and a further 3 equal payments will be taken from the same debit or credit card at monthly intervals.***
12 month plan 0% APR*
You pay a 25% deposit, and if approved for credit, the balance is split into 12 monthly payments. The Credit plan is run by Pay-It-Monthly, and is not currently available on-line, so please contact the office on 01 440 820 999 or click on the LiveChat button to apply. We'll send you an application email with a link to the application form. You'll receive a credit approval decision within 24 hours.
* We will carry out a simple credit check for the EasyPay 4 payment plan. The 12 month plan involves on-line, ID, credit and affordability checks.
** The first payment is taken from your card when your order is shipped. This is normally the same day or the next day.
*** Remaining payments are taken on the same day of the month. For example, if you placed your order on the 24th January, the remaining payments will be taken on the 24th Feb, March and April. Call the office on 01 440 820 999 if you would like different dates to be set up.