Airbrushed Nail Courses
Equivalent to a 6 day Course
No time limits
Payment plan available
Option of Full or Conversion
All tools and products included
Your tutor is three times Nail Art champion, Gina Wallace. She shows you standard and advanced airbrush techniques and guides you step by step, through creating twelve detailed designs.
This is a Home Learn Course, you don't need to go to college or classroom - no previous experience or qualifications required:
- It contains everything you need to become a Qualified Airbrush Nail Art Technician.
- You watch over 2 hours of lessons on the DVD with Gina Wallace as your Personal tutor.
- You learn about your tools and products, the compressor and airbrush and how to control the flow of air and paint.
- The DVD shows each technique slowly and in great detail so it's easy to making simple fills through to more complex designs using stencils and multi coloured blends.
- You create your designs on The Nail Trainer practice hand and save your nails on the special progress cards.
- On completing your Airbrush Course, you send your finished nails to us for assessment:
- You send your finished nails to us for assessment.
- If you have reached the required pass mark we then issue you with your Nail Technician Certification.
*The Qualification/Certification that you receive is issued by the Essential Nails Institute and is nationally recognised within the nail industry. What this means is that you will be able to gain your professional indemnity insurance with our certificate. This insurance will cover you to work from home, mobile or in a salon.
Airbrush Course Contents
• The Nail Trainer® Practice Hand* • Hi quality, low noise piston Compressor • 2 hour teaching DVD • Salon display cards • Nail Trainer® manual • Question papers • Progress cards • Assessment and Certification • Unlimited telephone support • Re-assessment if you fail • Dual action Airbrush • 10 x 15ml Airbrush paints • 3 design stencils • 10 x Workhorse towels • 250ml Airbrush cleaner • Set of 5 cleaning brushes • Double airbrush holder • 20 Airbrush practice nails • 15ml Brush-on sealer • Regulator & water trap • Airbrush hose • 15ml Base coat • Finger rest • Bulldog clip • Tweezers • 200 x Wipes • Toothbrush • Lace • PTFE tape
Passing the course, entitles you to automatic membership of 'Aspire', our club for qualified Nail Technicians. Aspire members enjoy 20% discount on Professional Nail Products, access to business help and special offers.
See essentialnails.com/aspire for more information.
*Omitted in the conversion course.
Please visit the checkout for all stage payment options.
We are pleased to offer a stage payment option on all of our Nail Courses, we call this "Easy Learn, Easy Earn". Many of our students spread the cost over several months, it's easy, quick and you can start your course in a matter of days.
We can advise on all of the available monthly options over the phone (01440 820 999) or on Live Chat.
We are available:
8am - 7pm - Monday to Thursday
9am - 6pm - Friday
You can enrol on a Course right away online and can pay monthly by selecting the Easy Pay option at the online checkout.
Donna , Aberdeen
Have passed this course with distinction. Really enjoyed it. Great new skill to have. Real tricky to get the hang of at the start but with practice you can go far and be very amazed at the designs you can do. Great having the dvd taking you through it step by step.
AIRBRUSH NAIL COURSE
TRACEY JAYNE BLAY , MANCHESTER
I have just received my Airbrush Nail Course that my hubby has bought me for Xmas and I can't wait to start it in the new yr. It's killing me looking at it and not being able to get my hands on it. ha ha I've already completed and passed with a credit my Gel Nail course with Essential Nails and I'm currently waiting patiently for my Nail Art course results to come back as Ive just completed that course aswell. I am going full steam ahead in the new year with my new career as a Nail Tech my only regret is that I didn't come across Essential Nails sooner. There is endless potential for you with Essential Nails courses and I plan on doing more and more. Thanks to Essential Nails 2011 is looking great for me now! <3
Airbrush Nail Course
I just wanted to say that I completed this course and received a distinction for my work. Essential Nails provided all the tools, equipment and products to make everything so simple. Buying the course couldn't have been easier and my box of goodies arrived in no time at all. Would highly recommend this course, the only limitation is your own imagination!
I am a qualified beauty therapist and nail technician and I have to admit I was a little dubious about the quality of training I would recieve from a home learn course. I was soon reassured by this course and it has been the most thorough course for both practical and theory that I have completed since my NVQ level 2 and 3 beauty qualification. The level of support recieved is outstanding and I highly enjoyed completing my course with distinction in 2005. I havnt stopped airbrushing since and my clients love my designs! Would highly recommend essential nails for any course.
Hello Samantha Regarding your question if you don't pass first time there is no extra charge for assessments, i will give you feed back to help you improve and get a better grade.
If I don't pass the 1st time will I have to pay again?
Im very glad to do this course.Thank you Gina to make me feel good when I'm making nails.
Courses are put together really well, I am now working mobile in my spare time and really enjoying it, started taking bookings for Christmas parties.
As well as being a fun course it has opened my eye to what you can achieve with in the nail industry really looking forward to my next course.
I highly recommend this course to anyone keen to airbrush. It covers all you need to know. I looked at other courses, but found this was the only one that had all the equipment included in the price.
Airbrushing Nail Course
Looked difficult but very well explained. I passed with Distinction - which really suprised me. This was my second Essential Nail course, am on my third with my fourth in mind. Go for it, you have all the help, advice and support you need. Use your imagination and be creative with your designs. Good luck.
What a great course, the compressor is nice and quiet and the dvd is really detailed, i was having so much fun making airbrush designs i've started airbrushing all sorts of things, birthday cards, plates and cups. i've even done a design on my kitchen cupboard.
Air brush course
I am a qualified nail tech in acrylic and gel and I wanted to be able to offer my clients air brush nails as well. Because I am so busy I did not have time to go to college so I thought I would give this a go. I was really surprised at how easy it was to complete and am glad to say that I have new clients because of it.