|Why Learn At Home?
|There are many reasons why you should consider one of our Home study
Nail Diploma Courses. When studying in a 'face to face' type course, there
are scheduled classes you need to attend. These will almost always be set
by the training center, without any consultation with you. It is then up to
you to manage your employment, childcare, housework, hand models,
shopping or hobbies around these times. The likelihood is, in this situation,
that you will not be able to find a model for every single class throughout
the whole length of the course, meaning you may be left with important
gaps in your practical training.
In addition, courses that are not done by home study will often have
minimal course materials, relying instead on the course tutors to deliver
all of the material. If you have a tutor who explains the material too
quickly or not clearly enough, or who you simply do not get along with, then it can be difficult to make sure you've got a record
of all the material that you need.
|All of our courses are designed for you to work through on your own; all modules and tasks are
laid out carefully and clearly, meaning you can easily work through them. That said, you do still have tutor support at hand if you
need it - in fact, if you study at home, you may find our tutors easier to contact than if you were restricted to the class times of a
Distance learning is fast becoming the accepted way to learn new skills. For many people there is no time for conventional
classroom courses, you need a course that fits your busy life- style.
• Learn in the evenings, at week ends, at a time and place to suit you.
• Avoid the costly and inconvenient travel to and from the classroom and you don't need to find a baby sitter.
• You get to make your mistakes safely, in private, not on potential paying clients. Relax!
• Practice as much as you like for as long as you like on the life-like Nail Trainer hand; no 'small talk' required!
• Take the course at your own pace and watch the DVD over and over until you understand.
• There's no pressure from class mates or teacher to hurry up.
You're not alone. Unlike many classroom teachers, your DVD tutor is an expert, but if you should get stuck, unlimited
telephone support is included: friendly help is only a phone call or email away.
Join your fellow "classmates" on our Facebook page, this is a wonderful resource where you can share your experience and learn